Bamboo Mattress 120 Nights Trial* You Have 120 Nights To Make A Decision
We believe that a mattress is an integral part of your wellness journey as we all know that rest, relaxation and a great night’s sleep go a long way to promote health, overall well being and an improved quality of life like no other. It is therefore quite unfair that one is expected to hastily select a mattress at a store by just feeling it or laying on it for a few minutes.
What if we told you that you do not need to settle for any mattress unless any longer unless you try it out for yourself, and that too from the comfort of your own home? And, what is more is that you have not 1, not 2 but all of 120 nights to decide whether you want to retain for keeps!
Yes, although we are confident that you would fall in love with the comfort and warmth of our Bamboo Mattress from the moment you lay yourself on it, we are glad to give you a 120 Nights Trial at the comfort of your own home to make sure the Bamboo mattress is the right mattress for you – the stuff sweet dreams are made of.
So come on – order your mattress now and then dream, jump and roll around on Bamboo Mattress for 120 nights to make a decision whether our products are what sweet dreams are made of!
However, should you ultimately decide that the Bamboo Mattress is not right for you within the first 120 nights from the date of delivery, we will gladly take it back and do our best to ensure that the return and refund process is as hassle free as possible, with absolutely No Questions Asked* and give you a 100% refund subject to the terms and conditions of our No Questions Asked* Returns and Refund Policy.
P.S. We do urge you to sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 nights before you make a final decision to return. Why? Because, we believe that some people do need a “break in” period to get accustomed to a new product, more so when it comes to a mattress.
Terms and Conditions for 120 Nights Trial offer
Our 120 Nights Trial is offered with the objective of giving customers the opportunity to try out our products for 120 (One Hundred and Twenty) nights from the comfort of their own homes. In an unlikely situation where you decide that the mattress is not right for you, we are happy to take it back and give you a 100% refund subject to the terms and conditions below:
- This offer is applicable on every mattress product of Bamboo Mattress (“Product“) and shall be valid for 120 (One Hundred and Twenty) days from the date of delivery of the Product.
- A return request shall be made prior to expiry of 120 (One Hundred and Twenty) nights from the date of delivery of the Product by contacting our customer support team and sharing product images together with the purchase invoice of the Product.
- In the event a Product is returned under this offer, this offer will not be valid on subsequent Product purchases by the same purchaser.
- This offer is only applicable on standard sized Products and not on custom sized Products.
- This offer applies only to original purchasers of genuine Products purchased from the manufacturer’s website and/or any other authorised website as evidenced by the purchase invoice of the Product.
- This offer is limited to 1 (One) return per household per year.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse this offer to anyone associated with a competitor brand and/or anyone who in its reasonable opinion is availing and/or has availed of this offer to make commercial gains.
- Please refer to the 120 Nights Trial No Questions Asked Returns and Refund Policy for the terms and conditions governing returns and refunds under this offer which is deemed to be incorporated herein by reference.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable or take responsibility for any failure to perform, delay in performance, or any other obligations under this offer if and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused, in whole or in part, by a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean, any event, circumstance, occurrence or cause beyond the reasonable control of the manufacturer, including any Acts of God such as natural disasters, fire, explosion, flood, pandemics, epidemics, power failures, strikes, war or war threat, acts of terrorism, civil disorder, Governmental actions, lockdowns, national emergency, riot, sabotage, labour disputes and strikes. The obligation of the manufacturer to perform under this offer shall be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and it shall have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period;
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only