In this Policy, (i) references to “we“, “us“, “our” shall be deemed to mean to be references to Pyarelal foams Industries; (ii) references to “this Website” shall be deemed to mean references to https://www.bamboolifestyle.in; and (iii) references to “you“, “your“, “customer“, “viewer“, “user” shall be deemed to mean references to you, being a customer, user and/or viewer of this Website, as the case may be.
We recognize the importance of maintaining your privacy and we appreciate your trust in us. We therefore conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on basic privacy and data protection. This Policy describes how we treat information that is collected on this Website and by us through offline interactions and is applicable to all our online customers as also to all visitors to this Website.
By visiting and/or using this Website, you shall be deemed to have agreed to, and accepted the terms of, this Policy, including having consented to the collection and/or use the information described hereinunder for the purposes described hereinunder.
To protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information and to prevent it from unauthorized and/or inappropriate access, we take reasonable efforts to maintain and implement reasonable physical, electronic and administrative safeguards. We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the products and/or services related thereto you have requested and thereafter for legal, customer service and/or customer database related purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records and/or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
Although we take precautionary steps and implement reasonable security practices and procedures to secure this Website and your information, however, we cannot guarantee confidentiality of information transmitted over the internet and we also cannot guarantee that a third party cannot unauthorisedly overcome our security measures. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Website constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this Website due to any misuse of your information on this account. We therefore we urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the internet.
We do not knowingly collect or use any information from children who are less than 18 years of age and we also do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us and/or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us on the email address below for resolution of any concerns arising therefrom.
This Website is owned and operated by Premratan Concast Pvt Ltd having its registered office at [insert].
1 .Information we collect
- Basic contact information: Should you register on this Website by creating an account and/or purchase any products on this Website, this Website shall collect and store basic contact information such as your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and I.P. address. We may also have access to your name, email address and/or other information you may provide should you sign up for any newsletter, publish any review and/or participate in any survey on this Website.
- Payment and billing information: In case of purchases made by an customer, this Website also collects basic payment and billing information such as billing name, billing address, G.S.T. number and payment method, provided however that, this Website never collects and/or stores any sensitive financial information such as your debit/ credit card number, debit/credit card expiry date, debit/ credit card verification value, bank account password and/or other details pertaining to your debit/ credit card and/or bank account on this Website save for the summary information such as bank name, last few digits of your debit/ credit card or bank account number related to your mode of payment which may reflect in our records and the order confirmation. All such payment related sensitive information shall be handled and processed by our online payment gateway partner, razorpay software private limited.
- Other information: When you access this Website, this Website might use we may store some data on your computer/device in the form of a cookie to automatically recognize your device, the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor this Website to better match your interests and/or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. This Website may also use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you, based on which part of this Website you have viewed, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookie is used to identify the viewers of this Website and show ads relevant to them. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to erase all cookies from your device’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. This Website may also use web beacons, third party tracking tools/apps and/or similar technologies for analytics and/or collecting information about your usage of this Website including your I.P. address, location, mobile network, device, operating system, browser settings, device settings and/or the browser you are using to access this Website and which may also collect information at what website you came from, duration of time spent on this Website, pages accessed or what website you visit when you leave this Website. We might also have access to other information should you post anything on this Website as a comment, interact with us on our social media handles and/or contact us through email and phone.
2. Use of your information
- We do not sell your information and data to third parties, provided however that, we may share your information within the Premratan Concast Pvt Ltd family of companies to offer you products and/or services.
- Additionally, we might use the information you provide for various purposes such as for (a) correspondence purposes in respect of purchases be it for order confirmation, order status, cancellations, returns, refunds and/or otherwise; (b) marketing and/or promotional purposes for communicating offers, new products, features and benefits of our products, etc.; (c) responding to your questions, resolving any grievances and/or taking any other action based on your request; (d) confirming your participation in any survey and/or event; (e) improving your experience on this Website and/or with our products; (f) security purposes and/or protecting privacy of other subscribers and/or users; (g) complying with regulatory compliances and/or applicable laws; (h) supporting and/or improving your relationship with us; (i) analysing and understanding use of this Website; (j) providing technical support in relation to products; (k) maintaining customer databases; (l) creating content; (m) conducting research and analytics; and/or (n) other such purposes analogous to the foregoing.
- We shall also be required to share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf including vendors who manage this Website registration process, payment gateways, webhosting and development companies, analysis firms, customer service and support providers, email, I.T. services and SMS vendors, fulfilment vendors and/or transactional communication processors, some of which vendors may be located outside of India. We may also share information with co-promotion partners with whom we jointly develop, market and/or promote any products. We may also be required to share information if required by applicable laws and/or as may be requested and/or mandated by any court, governmental authority and/or investigatory body. Furthermore, we may also share information for the purpose of investigating any potential fraud and/or any malicious, illegal, unethical and/or suspicious activity on this Website. In the event of merger and/or takeover of our business, we may also share information with the merged entity and/or any acquirer of all and/or part of our business.
- Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- Should you desire to opt out and/or unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter, marketing and/or other promotional emails and/or communications, you can click the unsubscribe link in any such emails and/or email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall thereafter stop sending you any such marketing and/or promotional information, provided however that, even after such cancellation of subscription you shall still receive purchase and order related communication through email and/or SMS.
3. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Pyarelal foams Industries
Phone: +91 8369562886
Should you have any questions about this Policy and/or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
4. Updates to this policy
5. Governing laws and Jurisdiction